Pet CBD Drops - Natural (500mg)
Pet CBD Drops - Natural (500mg)
- Made with organic, high-quality ingredients
- Specially-formulated for good boys + girls
- Safe & Non-Toxic
- Free of Any Psychoactive Effects
- 0% THC
Whether they suffer from anxiety, joint pain, or seizures, our CBD oil can help provide relief and improve their quality of life. Don't let your good boy/girl suffer any longer. Give them the relief they deserve with our Natural flavored Pet CBD Drops.
Here are the Nitty Gritty Details
- Reduced Anxiety: Does your pet suffers from separation anxiety, fear of fireworks, or any other type of anxiety? Pet CBD drops can help by interacting with the endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for regulating mood and emotions.
- Reduced Inflammation & Pain: No one likes seeing their pet in pain. Pet CBD drops are a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that can help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with conditions such as arthritis and other joint conditions.
- Improved Appetite: Pets who take CBD may see an improvement in their appetite. This can be helpful for those who lost their appetite due to illness or other factors.
- Taste That Pets Love: Pets highly love the taste of peanut butter, and our CBD drops are no exception. They’re a delicious and easy way to give your pet the relief they need.
CBD Per Serving
- 500MG | Serving Per Container: 30 (CBD Per Serving: 16.6 MG)
Suggested Use: Mix it in food, water, treats or drop it right into their mouths. 2 times per day.
Pet Weight: 1 to 25 LBS
Pet Weight: 50 to 100 LBS
Refined Hemp Seed Oil, CBD Isolate, Flavoring (Peanut Butter or Natural)
A Peace of Mind Starts With The Stuff You Put in Your Body.
Made with no harsh chemicals and natural hemp-derived ingredients.
Made in the USA
From development to shipment, all Serene Sensei products are made in US.
Your safety is our #1 priority when consuming any Serene Sensei product.
Feel good and enjoy a peace of mind without breaking your wallet.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What are the Benefits of Pet CBD?
CBD oil has been shown to offer a variety of health benefits for humans, and the same is true for pets! CBD oil can help reduce anxiety, pain, and inflammation. It can also help improve your pet's appetite and energy levels. If you're considering giving your pet CBD oil, be sure to talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's right for your furry friend!
How Do I Give CBD to My Pet?
CBD drops are the easiest form to give your pet the relief it needs. The amount of CBD oil drops you give your pet will depend on their weight and the severity of their condition. Be sure to talk to your veterinarian about the proper dosage for your pet.
Is It Safe to Give Your Pet CBD?
Yes, full-spectrum CBD oil is safe for dogs. This type of oil contains all the compounds found in the cannabis plant, including THC. However, the THC content is typically very low (0.03% or less), so it's not enough to get your pet "high." Full-spectrum CBD oil may provide more health benefits than CBD isolate, as it contains a wider range of compounds.
CBD oil is typically well-tolerated by dogs, but in some cases, it can cause side effects like drowsiness, upset stomach, or dry mouth. If you notice any side effects in your pet after giving them CBD oil, be sure to talk to your veterinarian.
How Long Does It Take to Work?
The effects of pet CBD oil usually kick in within an hour or so. However, every pet is different, so the exact time frame will vary from pet to pet. If you're giving your pet CBD oil for the first time, be sure to observe them closely to see how they react.